Hannibal Navies, Founder and CEO
- Veteran NFL athlete Hannibal Navies is the Founder and CEO of 360 Sports Academy, LLC. Hannibal Carter Navies is a Bay Area native born in Berkeley CA. In high school Navies was an All-American track and football standout which gained him a full athletic scholarship to play linebacker at the University of Colorado in Boulder. Navies went on to have an outstanding career at Colorado becoming team captain and was voted defensive MVP twice. Earning All Big 12 honors his junior and senior years, Navies was drafted into the NFL in 1999 to the Carolina Panthers where Navies fulfilled his dream of being an NFL starter. Navies played with the Green Bay Packers, Cincinnati Bengals, and the San Francisco 49ers. Navies retired in 2008 after a nine year career as a 49er and began to explore other opportunities off the field.
- Before retiring from the NFL, Navies participated in the Aresty Institute of Executive Education and the Wharton Sports Business Initiative Program: Business Education- Transitioning with Success. The Wharton University Institute of Executive Education initiative coupled with fifteen years of football experience (both collegiate and professional), has made Navies an authority on how to survive in the NFL and successfully transition to life after the NFL.
- He also successfully completed the NFL Business Management & Entrepreneur Program at Harvard Business School and is currently pursuing his Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) in George Washington University’s STAR EMBA Program.
- Currently, Navies is a member of the NFL Players Association, President of the Navies Foundation, founder of Pros Locker Room, LLC. and CEO of 360 Sports Academy, LLC
Ray Lewis, Partner
- 17-Year Career All with Baltimore Ravens
- Currently Monday Night Football Commentator/Analyst
- 12- time Pro-Bowl
- 2- SuperBowl Titles (XLVII & XXXV)
- 2 – Defensive Player of the Year honors (2000 & 2003)
- Super Bowl XXXV MVP (2000)
- KC 101 Defensive Player of the Year (2000-01, 2003)
- NFL Alumni Linebacker of the Year (1999, 2003)
- PFW/PFWA first-team All-NFL (2000, 2003, 2008)
- AFC Defensive Player of the Month (November, 2003)
- Associated Press first-team All-Pro (1999-2001, 2003-04, 2008-09)
- Associated Press second-team All-Pro (1997-98, 2010)
- College and Pro Football Weekly first-team All-Pro (1997, 2000-01)
- College and Pro Football Weekly second-team All-Pro (1999, 2004)
- Football Digest Defensive Player of the Year (2003)
- Football Digest All-Pro (1999, 2000-01, 2003)
- Football Digest second-team All-Pro (2004)
- Football Digest second-team All-NFL (1997)
- Member of NFL All-Decade (2000s) team, chosen every 10 years by the Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Selection Committee
Jon Shibley, Management Advisor
- Jon Shibley, business partner and management advisor for 360° Sports Academy, is Founder, CEO and President of Lenox Financial, the second largest independent mortgage firm in the United States. Lenox now brokers more than $4 billion per year in mortgage originations. Jon’s work with Lenox revolutionized the mortgage industry by pioneering the marketing of the no-cost mortgage via radio advertising. Lenox Financial’s radio reach and market insights will be an asset to 360° Sports Academy. In addition, Lenox Financial is a founding corporate partner for 360° Sports Academy’s scholarship program for under-served youth.
Board of Advisors
- Andy Shibley, Vice President & General Manager, AT&T Inc.
- Lisa M. Borders, MHA, President, Grady Health Foundation
- Warren Moon, Hall of Fame NFL Quarterback, Founder & President, Sports1Marketing
- Tom O’Rourke, Vice President Business Sales, Tiffany & Company
- Shawn Wilson, President of Usher’s New Look Foundation