Hannibal Navies, Founder and CEO
- Veteran NFL athlete Hannibal Navies is the Founder and CEO of 360 Sports Academy, LLC. Hannibal Carter Navies is a Bay Area native born in Berkeley CA. In high school Navies was an All-American track and football standout which gained him a full athletic scholarship to play linebacker at the University of Colorado in Boulder. Navies went on to have an outstanding career at Colorado becoming team captain and was voted defensive MVP twice. Earning All Big 12 honors his junior and senior years, Navies was drafted into the NFL in 1999 to the Carolina Panthers where Navies fulfilled his dream of being an NFL starter. Navies played with the Green Bay Packers, Cincinnati Bengals, and the San Francisco 49ers. Navies retired in 2008 after a nine year career as a 49er and began to explore other opportunities off the field.
- Before retiring from the NFL, Navies participated in the Aresty Institute of Executive Education and the Wharton Sports Business Initiative Program: Business Education- Transitioning with Success. The Wharton University Institute of Executive Education initiative coupled with fifteen years of football experience (both collegiate and professional), has made Navies an authority on how to survive in the NFL and successfully transition to life after the NFL.
- He also successfully completed the NFL Business Management & Entrepreneur Program at Harvard Business School and is currently pursuing his Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) in George Washington University’s STAR EMBA Program.
- Currently, Navies is a member of the NFL Players Association, President of the Navies Foundation, founder of Pros Locker Room, LLC. and CEO of 360 Sports Academy, LLC
Ray Lewis, Partner
- Ray Lewis plays linebacker for the Baltimore Ravens of the National Football League. Lewis has appeared in eight Pro Bowls and been named an All-Pro eight times. Lewis is regarded as one of the best defenders in the NFL. He won the NFL Defensive Player of the Year in 2000 and 2003; he was the sixth player to win the award multiple times. He was also the first linebacker to win the Super Bowl Most Valuable Player Award since 1971 and the first to win the award on the winning Super Bowl team.
- In addition to Ray’s on the field accomplishments, Lewis has received much acclaim for his charitable endeavors. He started the Ray Lewis 52 Foundation whose mission is to provide personal and economic assistance to disadvantaged youth. In 2005, Lewis teamed with Paralympic Gold Medalist Cheri Blauwet and the Vietnam Veterans of America Foundation (VVAF) to support and advise the creation of a new, Sports for Life program in Bahir Dar, Ethiopia They also consulted with therapists and social workers about possible beneficial uses for sports and recreation. Lewis returned to the United States and has been involved in pressing political (spoke to congress in June), business and philanthropic leaders for a stronger commitment to disability sport both here and in the developing world. Lewis was also honored with a JB award (named in honor of CBS broadcaster James Brown) during the 2006 off-season and received the “Act of Kindness” Award for his tireless work in the community.
- Ray is an accomplished businessman involved in retail development, construction and a variety of other business endeavors. He opened the Ray Lewis Full Moon Bar-B-Que restaurant and has gained several national corporate endorsements including being placed as on the cover of the highly popular Madden NFL 2005 video game distributed by EA Sports.
Jon Shibley, Management Advisor
- Jon Shibley, business partner and management advisor for 360° Sports Academy, is Founder, CEO and President of Lenox Financial, the second largest independent mortgage firm in the United States. Lenox now brokers more than $4 billion per year in mortgage originations. Jon’s work with Lenox revolutionized the mortgage industry by pioneering the marketing of the no-cost mortgage via radio advertising. Lenox Financial’s radio reach and market insights will be an asset to 360° Sports Academy. In addition, Lenox Financial is a founding corporate partner for 360° Sports Academy’s scholarship program for under-served youth.
- In addition to Lenox Financial, Jon founded Closerv, a company that delivers transparent Web-based processes for mortgage management. The launch of Closerv enabled title and mortgage companies to reduce the labor required to process loan files by 30% to 80% by outsourcing critical process steps and reducing the need for faxes and phone calls
- Due to his vast experience and expertise, Jon was consulted in 2009 by the United States House Committee on Financial Services for his insights about the mortgage crisis.
- Jon has also personally donated millions of dollars to the Hurricane Katrina Relief Fund and various other charitable endeavors.
- Jon holds a bachelor’s degree in business from Texas Christian University.
Board of Advisors
- Andy Shibley, Vice President & General Manager, AT&T Inc.
- Lisa M. Borders, MHA, President, Grady Health Foundation
- Warren Moon, Hall of Fame NFL Quarterback, Founder & President, Sports1Marketing
- Tom O’Rourke, Vice President Business Sales, Tiffany & Company
- Justin Serrano, CEO of Kaplan K-12 Division
- Shawn Wilson, President of Usher’s New Look Foundation